Welcome to Land Instruments International
Specialists in the design and manufacture of monitors and analysers for industrial infrared temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions. Read more.
The Land Cyclops Logger Software allows you to connect a Land Cyclops portable thermometer to a mobile device and view, analyze and record live temperature readings.
Get the software here for free!
Suitable for all new Cyclops L Models
- Cyclops 055 L Meltmaster - for Liquid Metals
- Cyclops 100 L - High Temperature applications
- Cyclops 160 L - Medium Temperature applications
- Cyclops 390 L - For Furnace applications
To Play the promotional video click Cyclops Viewer Software
New Fixed Thermal Imaging Camera range provides key temperature measurement information from inside a hot process. The new NIR Borescope installs through the outer wall and is sealed to process, giving a precise, continuous view of the internal temperature profile. Fixed measurement points provide continuity and integral trending information for process control.
LAND has introduced an all new range of Cyclops portable thermometers with major improvements to the design, software and usability over the existing B Models.
The new L models introduce to the market several new features including a unique ‘Route’ mode plus:
- New Internal storage of up to 9999 readings; including date & time stamp. Download by USB or Bluetooth®
- New PC and Mobile Logger software for logging and retrieval of measurement data plus Route management
- New Unique ‘Route’ mode, a method of identifying multiple measurement locations around your plant and setting a route to follow each time you recheck these locations. Trends in the data can be readily identified and corrective action taken where anomalies present themselves.
- New Ruggedized design including both instrument and lens protection enhancements
- UKAS calibration on all models (option)
The SPOT (A Product of the System 5 Family) extended new range is aimed at specific applications, temperature ranges, plus new installation options i.e. Standard and Fibre-optic variants.
Here is the new extended range - now available
- M100 + Fibre-optic variant - 500-1800 ºC / 932-3272 ºF - Applications - Iron& Steel, Glass, Metal Forging
- M160 + Fibre-optic variant - 250-1600 ºC / 482-2912 ºF - Applications - Hot Rolling Mill, Metal Forging, Heat Treating
- R100 + Fibre-optic variant - 400 to 1800 °C /752 to 3272 °F - Applications - Heat Treatment, Hot Rolling Mill, Cement, Heat Treatment, Polysilicon, Forging
- R160 + Fibre-optic variant - 250 to 1600 °C / 482 to 2912 °F - Applications - Heat Treatment, Carburizing, Plasma Nitriding, Induction Heating
Model 4500 MkIII Opacity and Dust Emissions Compliance Monitor
Opacity and Dust Emissions Compliance Monitor
The Land Model 4500 MkIII has reset the industry standard on compliance opacity and dust concentration measurement. Combining the unique features of three patented technologies, the 4500 MkIII achieves the highest available specification for the principal performance parameters, as defined by the internationally recognized ASTM Standard D 6216-07.
Click on the thumbnails below to switch the Product Focus
For the first time we are making available both free and trial product software downloads on the www.landinst.com website.
This new system provides information on the software and the related products available.
Initially there will be downloads for:
- Cyclops Logger Software (Free Download)
- SPOT Viewer Software (Free Download)
- LIPS ERF File Browser (Free Download)
- Cyclops Logger Mobile (Free Download)
We plan to add more software over the coming months into this Download area on the website.Read more
The NEW SPOT Server Software enhances the functionality of the SPOT Viewer software to provide storage and analysis of data from multiple spot thermometers. A highly flexible user interface allows the user to simultaneously display and analyse the data from up to 40 SPOT thermometersRead more
The new Land Model 4200+ monitor is a simple, reliable and accurate opacity and dust monitor. It has no moving parts so reliability is assured, and it is ideal for applications where an automatic calibration check is not required.Read more
In October 2014 we combined our Infrared Temperature products and applications with our Combustion and Environmental teams for a 4 day event at Land's main office in Dronfield, England.
Photo: Dr. Peter Droegmoeller, Technical Director, making a presentation at the Conference.
This innovative temperature measurement system, using breakthrough technology, should be a serious consideration for your process. All plant, process and quality engineers take note of the features of the award-winning SPOT (A Product of the System 5 Family) range.Visit our web simulator at www.spotthermometer.com and try it out. Here are 8 good reasons why.....Read moreRead more