Welcome to Land Instruments International
Specialists in the design and manufacture of monitors and analysers for industrial infrared temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions. Read more.
The SPOT (A Product of the System 5 Family) extended new range is aimed at specific applications, temperature ranges, plus new installation options i.e. Standard and Fibre-optic variants.
Here is the new extended range - now available
- M100 + Fibre-optic variant - 500-1800 ºC / 932-3272 ºF - Applications - Iron& Steel, Glass, Metal Forging
- M160 + Fibre-optic variant - 250-1600 ºC / 482-2912 ºF - Applications - Hot Rolling Mill, Metal Forging, Heat Treating
- R100 + Fibre-optic variant - 400 to 1800 °C /752 to 3272 °F - Applications - Heat Treatment, Hot Rolling Mill, Cement, Heat Treatment, Polysilicon, Forging
- R160 + Fibre-optic variant - 250 to 1600 °C / 482 to 2912 °F - Applications - Heat Treatment, Carburizing, Plasma Nitriding, Induction Heating
LAND has introduced an all new range of Cyclops portable thermometers with major improvements to the design, software and usability over the existing B Models. The new L models introduce to the market several new features including a unique ‘Route’ mode plus:
- New Internal storage of up to 9999 readings; including date & time stamp. Download by USB or Bluetooth®
- New PC and Mobile Logger software for logging and retrieval of measurement data plus Route management
- New Unique ‘Route’ mode, a method of identifying multiple measurement locations around your plant and setting a route to follow each time you recheck these locations. Trends in the data can be readily identified and corrective action taken where anomalies present themselves.
- New Ruggedized design including both instrument and lens protection enhancements
- UKAS calibration on all models (option)
Model 4500 MkIII Opacity and Dust Emissions Compliance Monitor
Opacity and Dust Emissions Compliance Monitor
The Land Model 4500 MkIII has reset the industry standard on compliance opacity and dust concentration measurement. Combining the unique features of three patented technologies, the 4500 MkIII achieves the highest available specification for the principal performance parameters, as defined by the internationally recognized ASTM Standard D 6216-07.
vIRalert Fever Screening System - helping to combat the threat of the Corona virus / H1N1
When rapid screening of a large number of people is required to prevent the spread of fever, the most effective method is the vIRalert fever screening system. The system can be installed to look at the faces of people passing through a doorway. If elevated temperatures are detected an alarm will sound to enable staff to take the person away for a more detailed consultation with a health care professional.
LSP-HD Infrared Linescanner
The LAND LSP-HD represents the latest generation of LANDSCAN Infrared Linescanner products. Scanning performance of 1000 data points at up to 150Hz sets a new benchmark in terms of process imaging definition. An Ethernet data connection straight from the sensor head removes the requirement for a separate processor whilst the adoption of Power over Ethernet technology (PoE) means all electrical connections are made with a single industrial Ethernet M12 connector.
Click on the thumbnails below to switch the Product Focus
Get to know Richard Gagg one of our Product Managers
Hello, I am Richard Gagg, the Global Product Manager for Infrared Temperature Measurement products and systems including the new Cyclops L range of portable infrared thermometers....read moreRead more
Fire in the Coal Mil
Hoosier Energy is a power generation and distribution company in the American Midwest. They have been using AMETEK Land Millwatch analyzers at their Merom Station since 2011, and have had zero incidents in that time. AMETEK Land Product Manager, Derek Stuart, and Todd Collins of Hoosier Energy shared their practical experience in the March 2014 issue of World Coal - Read it here.
AMETEK reward Tech Leader in India
Ravi Sharma has been part of the AMETEK India Engineering team since 2010. He has grown steadily over the years and is currently designated as a Tech Lead for the AMETEK Land Business Unit.Read more
Gold Cup - the Ultimate Reference Pyrometer for Reformer Tubes
Reformer tube measurements rely on the accurate determination of tube surface emissivity and require a method of compensating for reflections from the surrounding furnace environment. There may also be interference to these measurements caused by "dirty" furnace atmospheres.
AMETEK Land offers a modern solution to overcome these complications based on an innovative principle.
HotSpot Detection in Hazardous Areas
AMETEK Land has successfully supplied a hazardous area, continuous thermal monitoring system in Saudi Arabia. We were approached to supply a pile monitoring system for combustible materials (including pet coke) in a hazardous storage area. Learn more about our solution based around ARC thermal imaging cameras…