Welcome to Land Instruments International
Specialists in the design and manufacture of monitors and analysers for industrial infrared temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions. Read more.
LAND has introduced an all new range of Cyclops portable thermometers with major improvements to the design, software and usability over the existing B Models.
The new L models introduce to the market several new features including a unique ‘Route’ mode plus:
- New Internal storage of up to 9999 readings; including date & time stamp. Download by USB or Bluetooth®
- New PC and Mobile Logger software for logging and retrieval of measurement data plus Route management
- New Unique ‘Route’ mode, a method of identifying multiple measurement locations around your plant and setting a route to follow each time you recheck these locations. Trends in the data can be readily identified and corrective action taken where anomalies present themselves.
- New Ruggedized design including both instrument and lens protection enhancements
- UKAS calibration on all models (option)
The SPOT (A Product of the System 5 Family) extended new range is aimed at specific applications, temperature ranges, plus new installation options i.e. Standard and Fibre-optic variants.
Here is the new extended range - now available
- M100 + Fibre-optic variant - 500-1800 ºC / 932-3272 ºF - Applications - Iron& Steel, Glass, Metal Forging
- M160 + Fibre-optic variant - 250-1600 ºC / 482-2912 ºF - Applications - Hot Rolling Mill, Metal Forging, Heat Treating
- R100 + Fibre-optic variant - 400 to 1800 °C /752 to 3272 °F - Applications - Heat Treatment, Hot Rolling Mill, Cement, Heat Treatment, Polysilicon, Forging
- R160 + Fibre-optic variant - 250 to 1600 °C / 482 to 2912 °F - Applications - Heat Treatment, Carburizing, Plasma Nitriding, Induction Heating
Model 4500 MkIII Opacity and Dust Emissions Compliance Monitor
Opacity and Dust Emissions Compliance Monitor
The Land Model 4500 MkIII has reset the industry standard on compliance opacity and dust concentration measurement. Combining the unique features of three patented technologies, the 4500 MkIII achieves the highest available specification for the principal performance parameters, as defined by the internationally recognized ASTM Standard D 6216-07.
LSP-HD Infrared Linescanner
The LAND LSP-HD represents the latest generation of LANDSCAN Infrared Linescanner products. Scanning performance of 1000 data points at up to 150Hz sets a new benchmark in terms of process imaging definition. An Ethernet data connection straight from the sensor head removes the requirement for a separate processor whilst the adoption of Power over Ethernet technology (PoE) means all electrical connections are made with a single industrial Ethernet M12 connector.
Click on the thumbnails below to switch the Product Focus
8 Good Reasons Why SPOT Pyrometers Should Be in Your Plant
This innovative temperature measurement system, using breakthrough technology, should be a serious consideration for your process. All plant, process and quality engineers take note of the features of the award-winning SPOT (A Product of the System 5 Family) range.Visit our web simulator at www.spotthermometer.com and try it out. Here are 8 good reasons why.....Read moreRead more
After 27 years with the business Joachim Thewes will retire from his position of Sales Manager for Germany & Russia with LAND. Mr Thewes was responsible for establishing the LAND presence in Germany from our office in Leverkusen at the beginning of April 1988 and built the business over the following years. Mr Thewes’ extensive knowledge of infrared technology and its applications coupled with his consultative approach gained him respect from customers and colleagues alike. Mr Thewes was instrumental in the development and adoption of scanning instruments within the LAND product range serving as both Product and Project Manager during his career. Read more to follow Joachim’s timeline with LAND.Read more
The Tour de France, the world’s premier cycle race started in Yorkshire, England this year. On Sunday 6th July the race arrived in Sheffield, after riding 201km from York. The route weaved its way across the highest peaks in Yorkshire, including Holme Moss, a long snaking climb to a peak at 524m. It is estimated that over 32,000 spectators lined this part of the tour alone. After the 3 days in Yorkshire, spectator numbers had reached an estimated 1.5 million, testament to the popularity of this event in this area. Read moreRead more
A BIG ‘Thank you’ from AMETEK Land to everyone who took the time to enter our ‘Cyclops L Giveaway’ competition.
We received some fantastic entries highlighting just why our Cyclops range of products has for so long been, and continues to be, valued so highly across such a wide range of industries and applications.
I am delighted to announce that our team of experts have selected a winner, and they will be receiving their brand new Cyclops L very shortly. Many congratulations to them.....Read moreRead more
Installation and maintenance are easier with an all-in-one package
If you run any kind of combustion process, chances are that you are subject to some kind of environmental regulations. Most industrial boilers have limits on their emissions of CO and NOx, and larger processes have to report emissions of heavy metals, particulate matter and other material. Measuring these emissions can be a major headache for process operators and it is important to choose an appropriate measurement methodology. Read more....Read more