Introducing AMETEK Land
Welcome to a new world of non-contact temperature measurement
The SPOT range is an innovative, stand-alone, infrared thermometer design, with advanced integrated processing capabilities. The latest technologies utilised in SPOT make non-contact infrared temperature measurement accurate, flexible and easy to use.
What makes the SPOT Thermometer unique ?
- The combination of Ethernet, Modbus TCP, Video and analog all from one device;
- The confirmation of focus distance and spot size;
- Its multiple form factors which enable easy replacement of other thermometers;
- The use of two independent wavelength measurements for the Ratio and Multi modes
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide range of models, includes fibre-optic models for tackling difficult to access applications;
- Single person installation at sensor location - local display and settings; no need for a second person in the control room
- Industry standard 4-20mA linear temperature output - in addition to other outputs
- Software - SPOT Viewer provides remote graphical display and data logging of multiple SPOT pyrometers
- Password Access - prevents unauthorised tampering
- Durable Sapphire Protection Window (not on the F.O. models) - resists scratches and solvents and can be easily cleaned with a soft or rough cloth
- Wide range of models - range now include Fibre-optic models for tackling difficult to access applications
- Modbus TCP - widely used and popular industrial protocol over Ethernet
- Single Sensor Solution - Ideal for use with customer PLC’s or DCS systems; no requirement for a separate processor. Easy to implement in small or large organizations
- LED measurement alignment - Patented Green Flashing LED (standard bodied) Red LED for Fibre-optic models
- Range of Mountings - for standard-bodied and fibre-optic variants for Laboratory to the harshest industrial environments
A dedicated SPOT website can be found at www.spotthermometer.com, where there is a simulator you can try out. You can view and change menu settings as you like to reflect your own process. We strongly recommend you visit the website to see how simple to use the product really is and to appreciate its capability and flexibility.