Portable Non-Contact Thermometers
The Land Cyclops L family of high quality portable non-contact thermometers provides precision spot temperature measurement with unmatched accuracy and reliability. Features such as precise view of target spot with simultaneous digital display of temperature in the viewfinder, choice of operating and calculating modes, digital output and out of range alarms are provided.
The Cyclops L family of non-contact portable thermometers introduce several new features to the instrument......
New Features for the L models
- On-board Data Storage - Up to 9,999 measurement points, stored inside the thermometer
- Unique Route Manager - Ideal tool for plants with multiple locations, which you need to monitor on a regular basis. This includes up to 9 pre-configured location settings for emissivity and window correction (routes)- no requirement to change Cyclops at each location.
- UKAS Calibration (option) - Full UKAS calibration in our on-site labs
- New Logger Software - allows you to connect a Land Cyclops Portable thermometer to a personal computer or mobile device and view, analyse and record live temperature readings.
- Added Protection - industrial rubber casing to withstand harsh environments for extended periods
Lost your Cyclops battery cover? Print one now
We understand how easy it is in your busy industries to lose or break a small part like the Cyclops battery cover in day to day use. AMETEK Land is again at the forefront of technology and have made the 3D design file (STL format) available to print on your own 3D printer. No longer improvise a solution to hold the batteries in, just download the file, print and fit.
NOTE: For Cyclops B and L models only
download the file, print and fit it
Cyclops 055L Meltmaster is a dedicated high precision, portable non-contact pyrometer, designed for accurate temperature measurement of liquid metal in foundries and steel plants in the range 1000 to 2000 °C / 1832 to 3632 °F.
The new Cyclops 100L is a general purpose, high temperature, portable non-contact pyrometer, designed for accurate measurement of temperatures in the range 550 to 3000°C/ 1022 to 5432°F, in applications such steel, glass plus other high temperature applications.
Two additional variants of the 100 L are also available with the 1F and 2F. These reflect the factory fitted filters for bright measurement locations. the 1F for a single filter, the 2F for dual filters.
The new Cyclops 160L is a general purpose, medium temperature, portable non-contact pyrometer, designed for accurate measurement of temperatures in the range 200 to 1400°C/ 392 to 2552°F, in applications such steel, glass plus other medium temperature applications.
The unique features of the Cyclops 390L portable non-contact pyrometer make it the ideal instrument for accurate non contact temperature measurements in hydrocarbon-fuelled furnaces.
The NEW Land Cyclops Logger Software allows you to connect a Land Cyclops Portable pyrometer to a personal computer or mobile device and view, analyse and record live temperature readings.
NOTE: The new software is compatible with existing B models, plus the new L models.