Arc Imager - Radiometric Thermal Process ImagingProduct Enquiry
Arc Imager - Radiometric Thermal Process Imaging
ARC is a range of General Purpose Thermal Process Imagers which are rugged enough to withstand heavy industrial applications, while compact enough for use in research and development and automation. ARC is a high resolution radiometric thermal imager providing detailed thermal images with unsurpassed temperature accuracy.
ARC is available with two temperature ranges (0 to 500 °C / 32 to 932 °F and 100 to 1000 °C / 212 to 1832 °F), four lenses, two frame rates and three software variants to meet exact user requirements.
- VIEWING ANGLE - 11°, 22°, 44° or 60° angle provides thermal view, 384 x 288 resolution
- OPTIONAL ATEX AND CLASS/DIVISION ENCLOSURES - Suitable for hazardous area applications
- IP65/NEMA 4 X SEALING - Maintains performance in any environment
- REMOTE MOTORISED FOCUS - Quicker installation, safe and convenient operation
- STANDARD INDUSTRIAL ETHERNET - Direct connection to a range of I/O modules for simple, stand-alone operation
- MONITORING SOFTWARE - Image view with basic temperature data (Viewer), plus smart feature configuration (Viewer+), image recording, profiles, areas of interest, alarms
High resolution radiometric thermal imager - detailed thermal images with unsurpassed temperature accuracy
4 Lens options - view any target, at any distance with outstanding clarity
Wide ambient temperature operating range - install just about anywhere
A smarter image - 4 areas with min, max, mean and noise filter, individual emmissivities, 4 alarms (high low) per area - all configurable from Viewer+ software
Viewer software as standard - user-friendly monitoring software enables visualisation of thermal data