Cyclops 100L - Measurement in High Temperature ApplicationsProduct Enquiry
Cyclops 100 L - High Temperature applications
The measured temperature is displayed in four simultaneous modes: continuous, peak, mean and valley, with user selected mode for the viewfinder display. Temperature measurement resolution to 0.1°.
Accurate sighting is ensured by the clear, wide angle (9°) field of view and small, clearly defined (1/3°) measurement area. Focusing is variable from 1m to infinity, with close focus options available using auxilliary lenses.
Emissivity compensation is provided via the icon-based menu system.
The operating waveband has been carefully chosen to minimise errors due to uncertainty in emissivity and the effects of atmospheric vapour components.
The Cyclops 100L features standard user-friendly "Bluetooth®" wireless communications or a USB connection for PCs or tablets.
As standard, the Cyclops C100L is now supplied with a designated three point UKAS certification to ISO / IEC 17025:2005 plus heat-resistant / thermal protective jacket to provide protection against excessive heat and dust. More information.
- Non-contact measurement technology - No contamination, interference or damage to process or material
- High accuracy measurement and repeatability - Confidence in the measurement for process control and quality control applications
- On-board data storage of up to 9999 measurement points - high capacity storage for a 4 data output modes* - Single, Latch, Burst and Route
- Bluetooth® or USB Connector for data download / upload - Two convenient methods available, no hanging cables with Bluetooth®
- Route mode - allowing capture and storage of measurement data repeatedly at set locations around your plant. Nine predefined routes (sets of location IDs and emissivities) Each route can contain up to 99 location IDs and emissivities) Note: Requires optional data logger software to activate this feature
- A new protection cover - increases the robustness of every model in the range
- A new lens protector - maintains the optics in good condition
- High Measurement Resolution - 5 digit display - measured temperature resolved to 0.1° C/F
- Long term drift-free measurement - Long term confidence in the measurement
- Single handed operation, contact free measurement - Excellent ergonomics Better Safety in hazardous environments
- Rugged instrument casing - with industrial rubber casing to withstand harsh environments for extended periods
- Calibrated and traceable to National Standards - Your guarantee of measurement accuracy
- Four Measurement modes - Continuous, Average, Peak and Valley - Measurement to exactly meet your own specific requirements
- Innovative ‘notched’ spectral filter - Eliminates the effects of atmospheric water vapour
- Includes new Data Logger software for both PC and Mobile Devices including the unique Route Management utility
- UKAS Calibration
*Data Output Modes
- Single mode: logs a measurement for each trigger release
- Latch mode: logs continuous, average, peak and valley readings from the first trigger release until the second
- Burst mode: logs a stream of measurements whilst the trigger is held pressed - approximately 30 readings / sec, up to a maximum of 999 readings per burst.
- Route mode: This mode is ideal for users who need to take a number of readings on a regular tour of their plant or process. The pre-loaded locations help to guide the user along each route.