Cyclops 160L - Measurements in Medium Temperature ApplicationsProduct Enquiry
Cyclops 160L -for mid-range temperature applications
Cyclops 160 L
The measured temperature is displayed in four simultaneous modes: continuous, peak, mean and valley, with user selected mode for the viewfinder display.
Accurate sighting is ensured by the clear, wide angle (9°) field of view and small, clearly defined (1/3°) measurement area. Focusing is variable from 1m to infinity, with close focus options available using auxilliary lenses.
Emissivity compensation is provided via the icon-based menu system.
The operating waveband has been carefully chosen to minimise errors due to uncertainty in emissivity and the effects of atmospheric vapour components.
The Cyclops 160L features standarduser-friendly Bluetooth® wireless communications or a USB connection for PCs or tablets.
Key Features and Benefits
Non-contact measurement technology - No contamination, interference or damage to process or material
High accuracy measurement and repeatability - Confidence in the measurement for process control and quality control applications
Internal storage of up to 9999 readings, including date & time stamp. - Also 9 ‘routes’ of up to 99 readings per route
- Bluetooth® or USB Connector for data download / upload - Two convenient methods available, no hanging cables with Bluetooth®
- Route mode - allowing capture and storage of measurement data repeatedly at set locations around your plant. Nine predefined routes (sets of location IDs and emissivities) Each route can contain up to 99 location IDs and emissivities) Note: Requires optional data logger software to activate this feature
- A new protection cover - increases the robustness of every model in the range
- A new lens protector - maintains the optics in good condition
- Non-contact measurement technology - No contamination, interference or damage to process or material
- High accuracy measurement and repeatability - Confidence in the measurement for process control and quality control applications
- High Measurement Resolution - 5 digit display - measured temperature resolved to 0.1° C/F
- Long term drift-free measurement - Long term confidence in the measurement
- Single handed operation, contact free measurement - Excellent ergonomicsBetter Safety in hazardous environments
- Rugged instrument casing - with industrial rubber casing to withstand harsh environments for extended periods
- Calibrated and traceable to National Standards - Your guarantee of measurement accuracy
- Four Measurement modes - Continuous, Average, Peak and Valley - Measurement to exactly meet your own specific requirements
- Innovative ‘notched’ spectral filter - Eliminates the effects of atmospheric water vapour
- Includes new Data Logger software for both PC and Mobile Devices including the unique Route Management utility
- UKAS Calibration
*Data Output Modes
- Single mode: logs a measurement for each trigger release
- Latch mode: logs continuous, average, peak and valley readings from the first trigger release until the second
- Burst mode: logs a stream of measurements whilst the trigger is held pressed - approximately 30 readings / sec, up to a maximum of 999 readings per burst.
- Route mode: This mode is ideal for users who need to take a number of readings on a regular tour of their plant or process. The pre-loaded locations help to guide the user along each route