Cyclops Logger SoftwareProduct Enquiry
Cyclops Logger Software
The Land Cyclops Logger Software allows you to connect a Land Cyclops Portable pyrometer to a personal computer or mobile device and view, analyse and record live temperature readings.
When connected to a Cyclops thermometer, the Logger software records instantaneous temperature measurements each time the thermometer trigger is pressed.
The Cyclops Logger Software also allows you to:
- load stored data from any Cyclops;
- Manage the unique ROUTE configurations i.e. set up a sequence of measurement points covering your plant or process.
Connection between the Cyclops L model pyrometers and the computer can be either wireless (via Bluetooth®), or via a USB cable. Connecting the existing Cyclops B thermometer models and the PC running the new Logger software is via wireless (Bluetooth®) only.
Compatibility Table B and L Models
NOTE: Live data capture from Cyclops B Models is possible with the optional mobile phone (running the new Cyclops Logger software) via Bluetooth communications.
The Land Cyclops Logger Software allows you to connect a Land Cyclops portable pyrometer to a mobile device and view, analyse and record live temperature readings. Get the software here for free.
- New Cyclops Logger Software - works on PC, Tablet and Mobile
- Unique Route Management Mode - Ideal tool for plants with multiple locations, which you need to monitor on a regular basis. This includes pre-configured location settings for emissivity and window correction - no requirement to change Cyclops at each location.
- Record Live Temperature measurements - store, view and analyse later using the Cyclops logger software.
- Choice of Measurement modes - Instantaneous, Peak, Valley, Average plus Meltmaster on 055 B and new L model
- Choice of three Display modes - Current Reading, Table View (a list of readings taken) and Trend View (displays a colour-coded trend line for each type of measurement taken i.e. Peak, Instantaneous etc.)