Lancom 4 Portable Gas AnalyserProduct Enquiry
Lancom 4 - Portable Combustion & Stack Emissions Gas Analyser
The Lancom 4 is a compact, portable combustion and emissions analyser for checking or testing a boiler system or pollutant process. Building on the success of the Lancom III, the Lancom 4 represents the next generation of portable gas analyser technology. It has the capability to monitor up to 9 different gases, and a total of 17 measurement parameters simultaneously. The Lancom 4 offers the best accuracy available from a portable gas analyser, achieved by using an advanced sample conditioning system.
- High Quality Colour Display - Visualise your data with widescreen display
- Multiple Language Support - Navigate the menu in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Chinese (other languages available upon request).
- USB Communications Support - Simple interface to PC and data transfer - supports USB Memory Sticks
- Setup and Measure in Minutes - Instant Readings - Simplicity is built into the Lancom 4 design. Switch on, connect the sample probe and instantly make real-time gas readings.
- Exceptional Battery Life - Made to Work All Day - Exceptional battery life is key to an exceptional portable gas analyser. The Lancom 4 has dual rechargeable batteries for up to 8 hours continuous use.
- Integral Sample Conditioning - High performance sample conditioning for high accuracy and repeatability. All in one portable box.
- Nine Simultaneous Gas Measurements - The Lancom 4 has the capacity and flexibility to meet all measurement requirements in a single instrument.
- Carbon Monoxide (CO low range)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO high range)
- Carbon Monoxide (Hydrogen compensated)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Nitric Oxide (NO)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Sulphur Dioxide (SO2)
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S)
- Hydrocarbons (CxHy)
- Nitric Oxides (NOx) - calculated where NO2 sensor not fitted
- Up to 9 simultaneous gas measurements - user selectable
- Monitoring of up to 17 measurement parameters - one instrument to meet all requirements
- Weighs only 6 kg / 13 lb - easily carried around plant
- Robust, industrial design - for daily use in the harshest plant environments
- Wake and Sleep, semi-continuous operation mode - for periodic unattended operation
- Range of user selectable options - ideally matched to application requirements
- Data acquisition & analysis software - useful tool to observe trends
- Simple field upgrade - add features and options as and when required
- Meets US EPA CTM 034 reference method - report generation to recognized standards
Further information on Insight Data Acquisition and Analysis Software.