Lancom 4 Portable Gas AnalyserProduct Enquiry
Lancom 4 - Portable Combustion & Stack Emissions Gas Analyser
The Lancom 4 is a compact, portable combustion and emissions analyser for checking or testing a boiler system or pollutant process.
Building on the success of the Lancom III, the Lancom 4 is represents the next generation of portable gas analyser technology. It has the capability to monitor up to 9 different gases, and a total of 17 measurement parameters simultaneously.
The Lancom 4 offers the best accuracy available from a portable gas analyser, achieved by using an advanced sample conditioning system.
High Quality Colour Display
Visualise your data with new widescreen display
Multiple Language Support
Navigate the menu in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Chinese (other languages available upon request).
USB Communications Support
Simple interface to PC and data transfer - supports USB Memory Sticks
Setup and Measure in Minutes. Instant Readings
Simplicity is built into the Lancom 4 design. Switch on, connect the sample probe and instantly make real-time gas readings.
Exceptional Battery Life. Made to Work All Day
Exceptional battery life is key to an exceptional portable gas analyser. The Lancom 4 has dual rechargeable batteries for up to 8 hours continuous use.
Integral Sample Conditioning. High Performance
High performance sample conditioning for high accuracy and repeatability. All in one portable box.
Nine Simultaneous Gas Measurements. All-in-one Solution
The Lancom 4 has the capacity and flexibility to meet all measurement requirements in a single instrument.
- Carbon Monoxide (CO low range)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO high range)
- Carbon Monoxide (Hydrogen compensated)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Nitric Oxide (NO)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Sulphur Dioxide (SO2)
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S)
- Hydrocarbons (CxHy)
- Nitric Oxides (NOx) - calculated where NO2 sensor not fitted
- Up to 9 simultaneous gas measurements - user selectable
- Monitoring of up to17 measurement parameters - one instrument to meet all requirements
- Weighs only 6 kg / 13 lb - easily carried around plant Robust, industrial design - for daily use in the harshest plant environments
- Wake and Sleep, semi-continuous operation mode - for periodic unattended operation
- Range of user selectable options - ideally matched to application requirements
- Data acquisition & analysis software - useful tool to observe trends
- Simple field upgrade - add features and options as and when required
- Meets US EPA CTM 034 reference method - report generation to recognized standards