Lancom 4 Portable Gas AnalyserProduct Enquiry
The Lancom 4 Portable Gas Analyser has the flexibility to meet all measurement requirements in a single instrument. The user simply selects the gas types and options (from an extensive list) that are required for their specific application. Uniquely, the Lancom 4 Portable Gas Analyser can be upgraded in the field by remote communications, where future changes in application requirements arise. There is no need to return the instrument to the factory.
Data Logging and Analysis
The Lancom 4 Portable Gas Analyser has fully in-built, data capture and storage of measurement data, plus a USB connection to download the data to a Laptop PC or similar. Insight is a dedicated data acquisition and analysis software that is specifically designed for use with the Lancom 4 Portable Gas Analyser. It allows data capture, storage, analysis and presentation of measurement information in a simple Windows™ based program, which runs on any PC or laptop computer – the ideal reporting tool.
Robust yet lightweight
The Lancom 4 Portable Gas Analyser weighs only 6 kg / 15 lb, and can easily be carried around any plant. The compact design ensures that access to remote locations via ladders or gantry work is no problem. It is highly robust and ideal for daily use in harsh industrial environments. Despite it’s compact size it has on-board battery power, which can provide up to 8 hours of operation where required.
Combustion & Environmental Calculations
The Lancom 4 Portable Gas Analyser can provide the following information:
- Combustion efficiency
- Excess Air
- CO2 reading (where no sensor fitted)
- Oxygen normalization
- Total NOx
- Wet or dry basis
- Automatic conversions - ppm, mg/m3 , lb/mmBtu, ng/J
These items come as standard with all instruments:
- Standard Sample Probe
- Data log up to 250,000 records
- RS 232 or RS 422 Serial Communications Interface
- GASS Freeware - for remote upgrade and diagnostics
- Insight Data Acquisition Software system - simple-to-use WindowsTM reporting software
- Wake and Sleep facility (Semi-continuous monitoring) - cyclical measurement
- Carry bag for analyser
The user selects which gases and options are required.
Options and Accessories
- Draft Measurement - internal stack pressure in hPa or inches water gauge
- Flow Measurement - flue gas velocity, flow rate and mass emissions rate
- Smoke Measurement - readings to Bacharach smoke scales
- Range of Gas Sample Probes - Smoke, Flow, DrySampler* and High Temperature
- Analogue outputs (12 current loops, independently user configurable)
- Dual language display options - English, French, German, Italian, Spanish & Polish
*US Patent No. 6782767