LSP-HD Infrared Linescanner for Thermal Process ImagingProduct Enquiry
LAND Infrared Linescanners
The LAND LSP-HD represents the latest generation of LANDSCAN Infrared Linescanner products. Scanning performance of 1000 data points at up to 150Hz sets a new benchmark in terms of process imaging definition. An Ethernet data connection straight from the sensor head removes the requirement for a separate processor whilst the adoption of Power over Ethernet technology (PoE) means all electrical connections are made with a single insustrial Ethernet M12 connector.
The LAND LSP-HD Infrared Linescanner is designed to operate in harsh operating environments and an identical form factor to it's predecessor, the LSP means that compatibility with all existing mounting hardware is maintained. Temperature ranges specially selected to suit a wide range of industrial applications combined with market leading performance, improved simplicity and competitive pricing make the LSP-HD Infrared Linescanner the premier choice for infrared process imaging.
- Market leading process imaging definition to find even the smallest temperature differences
- Digital output from the sensor head removes the requirement for a separate processor
- Backwards compatibility with existing LANDSCAN Infrared Linescanner systems for easy upgrade and replacement
- Plug and play installation with a single cable connection reduces complexity and cost
- Standard network infrastructure removes the requirement for specialist cabling and hardware
- Control I/O connections can be located anywhere on the LANDSCAN network reducing long, expensive cable runs
- Wide range of accessories and software make it applicable to almost any moving thermal process