Thermal Imaging Glass-melt Tanks - NIR Borescope (NIR-B) GlassProduct Enquiry
THERMAL IMAGING SOLUTIONS FOR GLASS FURNACE APPLICATIONS
- VIEWING ANGLE - 90° x 67.5° view maximises the area monitored giving a crystal clear and unparalleled internal tank thermal view.
- HIGH RESOLUTION 656 X 494 IMAGE - Provide accurate real-time temperature measurements from any selected area of interest or individual points within the 324,064 pixel image.
- INTEGRATED AIR PURGE - The unique air purge design maintains a clean lens in harsh process environments. Plus with built-in water cooling, the system minimises air and water flowrate requirements.
- PROBE LENGTHS - A 3’ (915mm) borescope is supplied as standard, however other probe lengths available upon request.
- MOUNTING - The retraction system is easily and securely mounted from the furnace steel framework and incorporates a “camera block” cover with integral air purge to provide process sealing when the NIR-B is withdrawn.
- THERMOCOUPLE AT NIR-B TIP - Gives the operator an alarm for removing the instrument to prevent damage if maximum temperatures are exceeded
- AUTO-RETRACT SYSTEM - Designed to auto-retract and protect the thermal imager from damage by overheating in the event of loss of water flow, air pressure, electricity supply or high borescope tip temperature alarm. The system has an air reservoir (accumulator) to ensure full retraction in the event of loss of air.
SVA PNEUMATIC AUTO-RETRACT SYSTEM instantaneously retracts the instrument from the furnace wall in the event of a failure - air purge, water cooling and mains power, and, if an over-temperature condition detected at the tip.
High temperature measurement accuracy - enables optimum process control through enhanced thermal imaging
Short wavelength sensor - low sensitivity to emissivity changes
Dedicated software - data points, areas of interest, automated alarms, long term data trending and system inter-connectivity (DCS, OPC)
Export License Free - rapid, hassle-free shipping
Real time Thermal Data - combined with high resolution visual image - allows true real time batch control, flame optimisation and the opportunity to improve energy efficiency without degrading refractory lifetime
24 Hour, 7 Day Monitoring - Shutterless operation guarantees accurate, reliable data with no blind time