Process Imaging SoftwareProduct Enquiry
Landscan Windows Control and Analyse (WCA) Software
The LANDSCAN WCA software builds upon the proven capabilities of the fully featured LANDSCAN for Windows NT product.
- Multi-scanner operation.
- Extremely flexible display capabilities, being a genuine MDI Windows application.
- Simultaneous display and processing of multiple live data streams with historical data streams.
- Fully scaleable input/output capabilities to suit application requirements.
- Powerful post processing capabilities including an auto size product to window and multi-window linked cursors function.
- Automatic post product comparison with know good product.
- Tagging and linking of multiple live data streams to create a Production Process oriented product database.
- Distributed processing offers high reliability analog output availability for process control applications direct from LANDSCAN Control processors.
- Combined Data Source facility to extend product coverage using multiple LANDSCAN Heads.
- Optional interfacing with external process sensors including process speed sensors, weld detectors, HMDs etc. via LANDSCAN Control Processor.
- Network links to external plant/process computers allow rapid transfer of packaged and highly processed data sets.
- Optional support of multiple LANDSCAN WCA Client workstations - accessing both live and historical data through the LANDSCAN WCA Data Server workstation.
- Offline Client software available to provide access to historical data for quality control purposes.