SPOT Thermometer - Server SoftwareProduct Enquiry
SPOT Server software
The SPOT Server Software provides the following functions:
• Gives an overview of all the SPOT Thermometers connected to your network, and allows you to configure each thermometer
• Allows you to specify which data to record for each thermometer and specify ‘triggers’ for the storage of data e.g. High temperature alarmlevel.
Each thermometer can be configured independently, so the use can define the storage interval for each of the following:
- Target Temperature
- Detector 1 Temperature
- Detector 2 Temperature
- Ambient Temperature
Configuration can be made from a Windows-based PC running the Server software
Storage triggers allow the user to define custom criteria to capture important events and manage how and when to store data.
Data can be stored to either Microsoft SQL or XML text file. Microsoft SQL provides a database archive that supports complex data queries and the possibility of plant data integration and reporting.
Note: There is a minimum requirement of 2 Spot Thermometers to run the Server software successfully.
The user can select one of the following 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 or 40 thermometers in the software (supplied on CD)
20 Thermometer view on the Server software (see below)
KEY Features and Benefits
- Configure and display data from up to 40 Spot thermometers. - Compare live and historical data from multiple thermometers.
- Independently configure data logging for each thermometer - Freedom to define exactly when and for how long to store every value.
- Save data to text files or SQL database - SQL provides opportunities for integration and complex data queries.
- User configurable triggers for data storage - Capture important process events and manage data capture.
- Analysis of live and historical data - Discover trends and review data from multiple thermometers.
- Export data to Excel for offline analysis - Import data into standard commercial analysis tools.
- Configurable user interface layout - Flexibility to position windows as required with support for multiple monitors.
- User Management - Control user access to the software settings
- Spot size calculator - Clear understanding of the installation