System 4 High Precision Infrared Non-contact ThermometersProduct Enquiry
Non-contact, high precision temperature measurement
SYSTEM 4 high precision infrared non-contact thermometers offer exceptional flexibility with a choice of single wavelength, ratio, fibroptic and fibroptic ratio models.
Thermometer type, temperature range, spectral response and optical characteristics are chosen to suit any application from 0 to 2600°C.
System 4 comprises an advanced range of high precision radiation thermometers, LANDMARK® processors and a range of mounting accessories which combine to form a complete temperature measurement system.
Non contact temperature measuring systems are designed for continuous quality and process monitoring and control in a wide range of industries including: Iron & Steel, Glass, Plastics, Rubber, Minerals, Paper... and many more.
- Fully interchangeable thermometer and processors ensure maximum flexibility without the need for recalibration.
- Wide range of thermometers with focusable, through-the-lens sighting or flexible fibroptics with optional laser targeting.
- Small target capability
- Wide range of highly effective mounting accessories
- Rugged, flexible, modular design
- Accurate, reliable, drift-free measurement
- Industry standard outputs to suit any process monitoring, recording or control system
Key Features and Benefits
- Focusable optics - standard and short focus versions with through-the-lens sighting - providing clear and guaranteed definition of target.
- Optional close-up lenses - giving measurement of targets as small as 0.45mm.
- Accurate, reliable, drift-free measurement - total confidence in the measured readings
- Rugged design with a range of mounting options - suitable for all measurement environments
- Flexible fibre optics light guide versions - with optional laser targeting system to define target spot.
- High level linear output - simple and straightforward outputs to external devices