WDG 1200 & 1210 - Oxygen Analyser SystemsProduct Enquiry
Range of Flue Gas Oxygen Analysers
The Genesis WDG Series from Land were the world’s first fullyintegrated stand-alone, flue gas oxygen analyzers. The Genesis 1200 WDG and the Genesis 1210 WDG are rugged and reliable for net oxygen, and use industry-proven zirconium oxide sensor technology.
The outer probe tube is 310 stainless steel so no abrasion shield is needed for most applications.
The integrated/remote controller features precision temperature control for optimum stability, built-in diagnostics, and overtemperature protection. Modbus and 4-20 mA outputs are standard; automatic calibration is available.
The unique sensor design allows the entire sensor assembly, including the heater, to be removed without disturbing the outer protection tube which remains in the process; this makes field service fast and easy, and because there is no need to return the probe to the factory for repair, there’s no expensive downtime.
- Simple Installation and Operation
- 4-key user interface controls all functions
- Service and maintenance carried out on site
- All parts are field replaceable
- Straightforward integration in plant control system
- Measurement systems for most applications
- Wide range of options available
- Outstanding sensor reliability - 2 year warranty
- Robust design with large surface area and rigid bonding
Simple User Interface
Simple push-button operation combined with a clear LED display enable complete electronic control of the probe functions. Full setup and diagnostic information is also accessible through the user interface.
The Genesis WDG 1200 is completely field - serviceable. The uniquedesign allows the inner tube structure to be completely removed forservicing, leaving the outer protection tube attached to the process.
Genesis probes can communicate using the RS485 Modbus protocol,
for straightforward integration into the plant DCS. There are also both
4-20 mA analog and relay outputs.
Genesis uniquely mounts the user interface onto the probe itself. This enables complete local control at the measurement location and reduces installation costs. Alternatively, a remote user interface can be supplied.
Versatile Probe and Mounting
Genesis oxygen probes are available in various lengths with a range of mounting flange options. The dust-protection filter screws into the end of the probe and prevents the sensor from being damaged by flyash.
- The sensor is manufactured to the highest possible standards - allowing a 2 year warranty. The sensor design gives a large surfacearea and an excellent bond between the zirconia and stainless steel holder