SPOT Server Software
The SPOT Server software builds on the features of the SPOT Viewer software to provide storage and analysis of data from multiple SPOT thermometers.
The software provides an overview of the data from up to 40 SPOT thermometers connected on your network. A flexible user interface allows you to specify the data to record for each thermometer and configure automatic ‘triggers’ for the storage of data e.g. High temperature alarm level.
Each SPOT thermometer can be configured independently, so the user can define the storage interval for each of the following:
- Target Temperature
- Detector 1 Temperature
- Detector 2 Temperature
- Ambient Temperature
Storage triggers allow the user to define custom criteria to capture important events and manage how and when to store data. Data can be stored to either Microsoft SQL or XML text file. Microsoft SQL support provides a database archive that supports complex data queries and the possibility of plant data integration and reporting.
KEY Features and Benefits
• Configure and display data from up to 40 Spot thermometers. - Compare live and historical data from multiple thermometers.
• Independently configure data logging for each thermometer - Freedom to define exactly when and for how long to store every value.
• Save data to text files or SQL database - SQL provides opportunities for integration and complex data queries.
• User configurable triggers for data storage - Capture important process events and manage data capture.
• Analysis of live and historical data - Discover trends and review data from multiple thermometers simultaneously.
• Export data to Excel for offline analysis - Import data into standard commercial analysis tools.
• Configurable user interface layout - Flexibility to position windows as required with support provided for multiple monitors.
• User Management - Control user access to the software settings
• Spot size calculator - Clear understanding of the installation
SPOT Range of Non-contact Thermometers
Version Reference: V1.3.0
Release Date: 01/01/2016 (about 2 years ago)
Platforms: Windows 7 32 & 64 bit, Windows 8 32 & 64 bit, and Windows 10 32 & 64 bit
Minimum Platform Spec: Processor: Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Memory: 2GB Hard Drive: 250MB Graphics: 256MB Display: 1024 x 768 pixels Operating System: Windows 7 32 bit, .NET Framework 4.0
Supported Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese(Simplified), Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Japanese, and Korean
Version Release Notes:
In this update we fixed a few bugs and improved usability.